[Event x MakeupxFashionxBeauty] Bellabox Spring Spree x Audi FashionFestival Redken Rock The Runway Show

by - 5/21/2012 11:42:00 AM

Last week I received an email from Bellabox...


SHOPPING?!?!?!
I can never say NO to shopping!!
(that includes window shopping. lol)


Here were a few shots I took at the spree!!!!





These shots are relevant to my haul
*hint hint*
>_<


Here are some photos that were taken by the Bellabox people!
↓↓↓↓


I'll post about my haul on another blog post! Stay tuned~
\( ^0^ )/


If you're in Singapore and you haven't heard about BellaBox yet..

YOU'RE MISSING OUT!!!!

BellaBox is pure awesomeness!!!

Every month you get samples from different make up/beauty brands!
So instead of buying the actual product (which can costs a lot of $$$$$$) and being disappointed in the product because it doesn't suit you...

you get to try a sample first THEN you can buy it!!!
(how cool is that?!?!?!)

Depending on your specific needs...each box will have different things!!
So for $15 per month...I think that's an AWESOME deal!!!!

If you would like to sign up check out their website right here!!
↓↓↓↓
http://bellabox.sg/



...



After my shopping spree, I went to meet up with my friend Nick!

We had dinner at Oushou!!
RAMEN!!
I loooove ramen!!!!!!

Mmmm...Tamago Ramen!


Then I was able to convince Nick to join me for the Redken Rock the Runway Show!!!

Here are a few pics from the show!!!!!

Woohoo~!!!!


The Redken Rock The Runway @10pm!!!!

I like you ...

@ the runway + our freebies!!
Reebonz gave out a $100 voucher and I'm SOOO tempted to get myself a bag...
I'll think about it and maybe use it ASAP!!! hehe

Waiting for the show to start!

Quick camwhore moment with Nick!!!
We've known each other for quite a while now...
He calls me by my nickname which I disapprove of... =___=
even though I made one for him it's not as embarrassing as the one he gave me...grrrrr
But it was super great to be able to catch up with him!!! ♪

LIVE hair changing workshop!!

O_O
I don't think I can ever pull off this hairstyle...

All the beautiful hair models!

That's a wrap!


I think I was blown away with their new permanent hair color CHROMATICS 101!!!!
NO AMMONIA 
NO ODOR
AMAZING COLOR
SHINIER, HEALTHIER-LOOKING HAIR

I've been restraining myself from coloring my hair because I had a slight addiction to changing my haircolor every 6 months... ever since I was....12?
(so if there's any hair products that can save my almost dead hair...please let me know!!!)

BUT THIS CHROMATICS101 IS SO TEMPTING!!!!
*tempted*

If I ever color my hair again I'll make sure I use this >___<

To find out more about the Chromatics101 check out their website here!
↓↓↓↓


...


I was able to go to this event because I won the contest on Kas' blog!!!
*happy dance*
It was such an awesome night!!!!!!

Check out Kas' blogpost!!
↓↓↓↓



Thank you BellaBox for having an awesome Spring Spree~!! (hope you have one again real soon!!)
Thank you Kas for doing an amazing giveaway!!
Thank you Redken for your amazing show, products, and new looks!
Thank you Audi Fashion Festival for such an awesome event!!!!


xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments