[Haul x Beauty x Makeup] Wishtrend's WISHBOX No. 4!!

by - 8/04/2012 11:31:00 PM

So...GUESS WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL WHILE I WAS IN SINGAPORE!!!
*happy dance*

 My package from wishtrend!!!

*more happy dance*


 ...


I'm so excited to blog about this!!!!!!
I love Japanese makeup but I also love Korean makeup!
I've been a fan of wishtrend!
AND recently... to celebrate reaching 100,000 fans... THEY RELEASED...

'WISH BOX' NO. 4!!!
*applause*

CONGRATULATIONS
WISHTREND!! 

SO here's the awesomeness of this WISHBOX!!!
The usual retail price is USD $63.40 (omgsh so pricey?!)
SGD $78.75


BUT NOW IT'S ONLY USD $29.99!!!!
That's like...SGD $37.25

SO YOU GET SGD$41.50 OFF!!!!
Super good deal!!!!!!

The WISHBOX No. 4 has the following products...

MISSHA
Mustaev
SKIN & LAB
Liz K
Colion
and Pluie

A total of 6 products!!
AND IT INCLUDES A FEW FREEBIES!!


...


So let's get started with opening the box!
Look at all the goodies!


Laid out all the goodies!
*excited to open them*


This is what's in the bag!

This wishbox came with a super cute canvas bag!!
This can be used as a pencil case, makeup bag, and accessories holder!

front of the bag

back of the bag


*opens the bag*


I was greeted by these goodies!


Let's go through them one by one!!!


The style 3D Mascara (MISSHA)

Best-selling Mascara of MISSHA!
Unique triangular brush. Curls up eyelashes from roots and keeps light and neat mascaraed eye.
Triangular brush helps much strongly curl up eyelashes and makes eyelashes longer.
Volume: 7g
Retail Price: USD 3.00
Made in Korea

The triangular brush!
Can't wait to try it out!!!


...


Eye shadow 'Aura' (Mustaev) 
An urban look that reflects an aura of a cool night city sky.
Mysteriously blend of purple and green with pearls, as if it was coated with 24k gold. 
(description from the wishtrend website)
Volume: 1.8g
Color: Aura
Retail Price: USD 12.90
Made in Korea

*opens*

I love the color!! 
I don't think I've seen an eyeshadow like this!!
Can't wait to see what the swatch is like!


...


Dr. Sun Care Perfect Sun Block in the desert
(SKIN & LAB) 

The perfect Sun Block in the desert! 
Blocks both UVA/UVS effectively at the same time.
Volume: 50ml
Retail Price: USD 16.99
Made in Korea
For all skin type!


My first Korean sunblock!!!
*excited*


Can't wait till you're on my skin! lol


...


Pore Minimizing Pack (Caolion) 
It helps to make the enlarged pores elastic and soothe skin troubles and it delivers moisture and enough nutrition to the skin with natural ingredients.
Volume: 50ml
Retail Price: USD 30.99
Made in Korea


Gosh I'm SO EXCITED TO TRY THIS!!!!
I have HUUGE HUUUGE HUUUUGE PORES!!
OTL

So let's hope that I'll be saying 'where is pore?'
after using this product!!


...


Lizy Lips (Liz K) 

Fine rainbow pearls will give you shine and a 3D look as well.
Moreover, snowman shaped applicator fix the lip line for any lips, from thin to curvy.
Thus, through Summer Garden collection, anyone can look like a dazzling flower.
Volume: 4.7g
Color: Red Mango or Bling Bling Red Sorbet
Retail Price: USD 16.50
Made in Korea

SNOWMAN SHAPED!! SO CUTE HAHAHAHA!!!
It also gives you directions on how to apply this gloss! 
How nice of them >_<

Simple and cute packaging!

BLINGBLING BABY!!!
*thumbs up*

I love the color!!
I actually don't have any glosses so I'm super excited to try this out!


...


étanche à l’eau
(Right Waterproofing System for Leather)
Trial sample b(Pluie)
Pluie is absorbed deep into the surface of natural leather and creates a waterproof barrier.
It will protect the leather from liquid, humidity, and any other foreign particles. 
Volume: 10ml
Retail Price: (regular size) USD 86.99 (50ml)
Made in Korea


This is my first time getting a sample for leather goods!!
I have a few leather bags, wallets, etc. so let's see if this will really protect my babies!!


Cute bottle!

Includes an information pamphlet!


...


and a cute card from wishtrend!


...


This wishbox also came with a few testers/goodies!!!
Check out the nice packaging!!

*opens*

LOOK AT ALL THE TESTERS!!!
I love the packaging for the testers too!
Too cute!!
It's super easy for traveling!

That's not all!
I also got a mask!
I love masks!!
YAY!!! THANK YOU WISHTREND!!!


...

SO THIS IS EVERYTHING I GOT!!!
Super good right?!?!?!

...


To purchase your very own WISHBOX No. 4
click here

To browse around to see what kind of awesome goodies wishtrend has to offer
check out their website here


...


For more information about wishtrend...

check out their twitter here
check out their pinterest here
check out their facebook page here
check out their instagram @wishtrend or their webstagram page here


...


Have you tried shopping on wishtrend?


xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. HOLY CRAP THESE ALL LOOKS SO GOOD!!! PRICE WISE AS WELL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaa!! :) It's great if you wanna try out Korean Cosmetics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my pleasure! I loved shopping at Wishtrend! I can't wait to make my next purchase :)

    ReplyDelete